Monday, July 19, 2010

Love and Lust, Also

Hello everybody, it's been a while. I got some things to show you. Here we go!



Love

Love

So, this took me quite a while to put together. Thank you Voltaire for your constant inspiration. I'm sorry it's so small, after you follow the tumbnal, click the image to make it a little bigger. I guess Photobucket has a size limit. If you want a larger copy of this, let me know and I'll email one to you or something.



Lust, Also

Lust, Also

Look at that ... I forgot to sign this one. Oh well, this one has a much larger origional as well. Do I need to explain this? I think it pretty much speaks for itself.




Okay, that's all for now. I need to go to work. So, leave comments and follow this blog. I hope to start posting once a week soon, but that's really up to you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment