Monday, September 13, 2010

Music that makes me feel PART II

I just feel like sharing some of my favourite music with you tonight. Actually, I think I'll make this a 'music that makes me feel part II'. I'll jest get to the music now...


Candlebox - Far Behind



"Some would say your life was sad. But you lived it anyway "

"And that cold day when you lost control. Shame you left my life so soon. You should have told me. But you left me far behind"

It's a great song about the loss of a good friend. It's a song that makes me feel. I've been left behind a few times.



Johnny Lang - Red Light



"Walk on."

I love that song. Also, I used to be friends with the guy singing it. It has a great message, what does it mean to you?


Eric Bibb - Shine On




"Keep on when your mind says quit. Dream on 'til you find your living it."

Dream a little dream of life. Then make it bigger and do it. You rock and you can do anything.


Bloc Party - This Modern Love




"What are you holding out for? What's always in the way? Why so damn absent-minded? Why so scared of romance?"

Why is it so hard these days? I think romance is dieing. Maybe it's just me. It seems like people are so afraid of falling in love, they keep an emotional distance. I'm afraid, but I still put myself out there.

I'm in no rush to fall in love, I think I'm just getting tired of being alone.


Alright, what music makes you feel? Leave a comment below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment