Friday, March 26, 2010

A bit of art for you.

Alright, it's been a while. I hope to get in the habit of posting once a week, but I'm a lazy procrastinator so ...

Let's just get to it then, shall we? I've got a bit of art for you today. Please, if you love it, hate it, or think it's just ok .. post a comment.

Most of these start as sketches on paper that I scan to the computer.


Look at Me

Look at Me

Does it need an explanation? I think it's pretty straight forward.


Lugubrious

Lugubrious

Emotions, am I right? I always liked this one.

Forbidden

Forbidden

Ok, I actually painted/drew this whole thing. First on paper, then finished in photoshop. Everybody seems to think I just edited a photo, but I promise, I created every bit of it. Based on memories of my visit to the Forbidden City in China.

Glad

Glad

Again, never a photo. I did look at gladiolus flowers as a made it, but it's not a shopped photo. This one is for my Gram, she loved the gladiolus. She was a wonderful woman and I miss her all the time.



Ok, that's all for now. Let me know what you think.

OH! You should also become a follower of my blog. Maybe then I'd be more motivated to post. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like "Forbidden". When you originally posted it, I thought is was a photo...I love it!

    P.S. I wasn't a follower, but I did have you bookmarked in my RSS feed. :)
    I am now a "follower". ;)

    ReplyDelete