Saturday, February 6, 2010

More poetry

Hey, it's me again. I've got some more poetry to share with you.

Today I have three three poems along with their visual counterparts. Let's get to it then...


The Key to Happiness


---
The Key To Happiness




~~~
Love
Powerful, Blinding
Strengthen, Subdue, Destroy
The key to happiness
Fantasy
~~~

That was a fairly simple one. Next ...
Kiss Me Again

---
Kiss Me Again

~~~
a kiss
light and tender embrace
of lips
blood heated, warms my face
the fire
of passions deep within
desire
for you to kiss me again.
~~~

I remember writing that years ago. I've noticed it posted on a few websites with someone else's nake attached to it. Maybe someone else found it somewhere and claimed it, or it could be an old alias of mine that I've forgetten.
The Masque of Fear

---
Masque of Fear

~~~
My pain.
I carry it with me ... always.
Some days hurt more than others,
But the pain, it's always there.

My pain.
It feels like a knife in my chest,
Piercing my heart.
I can't take it much longer.

My pain.
I think about it all day.
I try to tell myself it's not there.
But that just makes it worse,
makes it stronger.

My pain.
It is making me weak.
Some days I can't get out of bed.
I know what I must do ...

... but I am afraid.

Alright kids, that's it for today. I'll be back again soon.

1 comment: